For indie shops in Bristol and beyond...!
If you’re an independent retailer, you are likely very busy. You run the store. You stock take, you do the buying, replenish the shelves, balance the books, man the tills. Maybe you also have big goals so spend time following retail experts and thinking strategically about your business. But what you DON'T have is enough time to do it all.
You don't have time to:
- do everything yourself
- be on the shop floor every day
- personally set and maintain Visual Merchandising standards
- conceptualise and create window displays every few weeks
- plan or implement changes to the layout
- upgrade the façade
- redesign the shop interior
You also don't have time to NOT work on your own store image.
In the shadow of internet shopping and giant retail chains, it has never been more important for small bricks and mortar stores to create a retail experience that is worth the trip from the sofa.
Investing in your business by outsourcing retail design and VM duties to professionals will help you maximise the potential of your premises, and allow you to focus on the aspects of running a business that you excel at and most enjoy. Whether you'd like a full refurbishment or simply want to get more savvy about display, Zoe Hewett Interiors: Stylemongers of Bristol can help. We can make your windows work for you, even while you sleep! Here's how:
- BLOG: Check out these blogposts to get your ideas flowing, or sign up below to have free tips sent straight to your mailbox
- SEX UP YOUR SHOP: cost-effective, email-based consultation service. Book online to receive a questionnaire pack to complete and return with photos of your shop, then receive an illustrated written report full of VM design recommendations
- BRONZE SERVICE: face to face consultation with shop owners or managers to appraise the store, identify challenges and give professional design advice and solutions, all packaged up in an illustrated, written report
- SILVER SERVICE: following on from the Bronze Service, this is a complete interior and exterior design scheme
- GOLD SERVICE: project management of installing the Silver Service design scheme (please note the Bronze, Silver & Gold options are currently only available in the Bristol, Bath, Cardiff areas, but we can still Sex Up Your Shop further afield!)
- ONLINE COURSES: aimed at empowering independent retailers to make informed Visual Merchandising decisions, cost-effectively. To register your interest please email email@example.com
- WORKSHOPS: learn essential Visual Merchandising principles and create show-stopping paper crafts for your window displays, all in a relaxed, friendly setting with a small group of fellow indie-retailers. To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREELANCE: book a Visual Merchandiser to work magic in your store for a flat day rate, on a regular or ad hoc basis in Bristol, Bath or Cardiff